Welcome to the website of Implemental Systems.
For your information we explain Implemental Systems’ policy regarding the use of “cookies”.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their users. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask the browser to write on your hard drive, with information about what was done on the page. They have an expiry date, which can range from the time the session lasts to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
For more information, visit the website of the Information Processing and Coding Department of the Spanish National Research Council.
The “cookies” used by IMPLEMENTAL SYSTEMS S.L. are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, do not provide references that allow the user’s name and surname to be deduced and cannot read data from their hard disk or include viruses in their texts.
Likewise, IMPLEMENTAL SYSTEMS S.L. cannot read the “cookies” implanted in the user’s hard disk from other servers.
Cookies are divided into several types: “Session Cookies”, “Persistent Cookies”, “Proprietary Cookies”, “Third-Party Cookies”, “Analysis Cookies” and “Advertising Cookies”
- Proprietary Cookies: Cookies that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies
- Session Cookies: Designed to store data while browsing our website, but not stored on the user’s machine; they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the user’s terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period and can range from a few minutes to several years. IMPLEMENTAL SYSTEMS will not store persistent cookies.
- Analysis Cookies: those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To this end, we analyse the navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient possible way, of the advertising spaces that are in our web page based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown or in function of the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show the advertising according to it.
Specifically, the list of cookies on the IMPLEMENTAL SYSTEMS website is as follows:
You can find information on how to do this in the following links depending on the browser you use:
If you wish, you can watch the videos developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in order to explain how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment.