Welcome to the website of Implemental Systems.
RESPONSIBILITY AND EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
The owner of the data may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation, portability and oblivion, through written communication to our Privacy Officer at the following address: Implemental Systems, 61 Santa Leonor St, 28037 Madrid, Spain, or through the email address: email@example.com,providing a copy of your ID or equivalent document, and identifying in detail the right requested.
Users’ access to the websitewww.implementalsystems.com may imply the processing of personal data and information society services. When sending an information query, when contacting us, or by providing us with your Curriculum Vitae, we may ask you to provide us with a series of data and personal information such as, but not limited to, your name, surname, address, email, telephone contact.
By sending any personal data, whether mandatory to provide the service or information or additional data to complete your information and request, you agree that they are true and correct, ie, respond to your real situation.
USE OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA YOU PROVIDE US
IMPLEMENTAL SYSTEMS S.L. will use the information you provide for the following purposes:
-Treatment of data for communications.
When you send the information and/or data, you will be giving your express consent to treat your data, as well as to carry out communications relative to the information that you have requested to us through our contact form on products and services, related to our company.
-Treatment of data on CV information.
By sending the information and / or data, you are giving your express consent to treat your data with the aim of a possible participation in personnel selection processes carried out by Implemental Systems or the entities it considers.
The basis that legitimates the treatment is your consent to send such information. At any time you can revoke this consent by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
Implemental Systems has implemented security measures to ensure access, confidentiality, integrity and prevent any loss, misuse and / or alteration of data you have provided.
Implemental Systems is not responsible for any vulnerability that is conditioned by systems or any other mechanism whether software or hardware from third parties. Implemental Systems is committed to the maximum security of the information according to its available processes and means, therefore it is not responsible for the possible vulnerability of the data issued by you.
NAVIGATION DATA ON www.implementalsystems.com
In case of navigation, Implemental Systems will only register, if it considers it, certain data, in order to obtain statistical data on, but not limited to, the domain of the provider, date and time of access to the website and number of daily visitors per page.
In addition, in order to know the effectiveness of the banners and links pointing to our site, we will also identify the link of origin of the visit. All the information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case could be used to identify a specific user or a possible association with a particular person, it simply serves to improve the service we offer to our visitors.
USER RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with current EU legislation (EU Regulation 679/2016 of 27 April) and Spanish legislation (Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December), you have the possibility of exercising the following personal rights, proving your identity in a reliable manner, either by electronic means (in the case of communications and e-mails) or by written communication addressed to our Privacy Officer. Your rights are as follows:
- You have the right to revoke your consent and request that we do not process your personal data for commercial purposes, nor to send you communications via e-mail.
- Right of access to the information we have about you, specifying the purposes of the treatment we carry out and the communications we have made to third party administrations and companies, either because they are authorised by law or because they are necessary for the provision of the service you have requested from us, or because you have given your prior consent.
- Right of rectification of your data, by which we will update the information and data we have according to the information you provide.
- Right to the suppression of your data, once the legal periods of conservation established by the regulations of application have been fulfilled.
- The right to object to our carrying out any activity of processing your data, by revoking your authorisation/consent.
- The right to limit the processing of your data, such as if you file a complaint or wish us to retain your data for a longer period of time, avoiding its deletion.
- Right to the portability of your data, by which we will provide you in a common reading file format those data that you have provided us at the time of your registration as a user.
Furthermore, we inform you that you can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, www.agpd.es) to request your protection or to file a claim in relation to the processing of personal data.
Our website www.implementalsystems.com may contain links to and from other websites, either our partners, associates, associated companies, among others. If you access these pages, bear in mind that you may be asked for personal data or information. Therefore, we inform you that when you visit these pages you should visit their privacy policies.